tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 03 14:31:59 2004

Bloglines Translation

...Paul ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004, ...Paul wrote:
> Problem is, the text of the site comprises about 18,000 words (or so says
> the professional translators who did the other languages).
>
> However, there are a couple of things that keep coming up that I would
> love some input on:

And of course, anything you see on the site that is translated poorly, or
which I haven't gotten to yet, I would love feed back on that as well.  :)

I'm really supposed to be spending my time doing more fruitful things,
like making sure the backend server systems are actually working properly,
writing new code for new features, etc...  So the less time I have to put
into the translation myself, the better.  ;)

...Paul

     ** Read my Blog:  http://www.bloglines.com/blog/CryoMax **
    "Understanding human needs is half the job of meeting them"
                        -- Adlai Stevenson

Back to archive top level