tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 30 15:44:51 2004

Re: Klingon WOTD: QI'lop (n)

Lieven L. Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

Am Mon, 30 Aug 2004 16:40:00 -0500 hat Steven Boozer
<[email protected]> geschrieben:

>> After I had given several qepHommey, our 'admiral' decided to take the
>> apostrophe away, but still use *Qetlop* because the name had become too
>> famous till then.
>
> Be careful to pronounce it correctly:
> A special sauce ({qettlhup})

interesting you mention this. I used the word Qetlop to explain to
participants of one qepHom that they were able to pronounce the complicated
{tlh} without knowing it: "say Qetlop without Qe - then you're cery close
to {tlhop}". It works, believe me. ;-)

Quvar.

Back to archive top level