tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 23 01:09:18 2004

Re: Mailing list search function // WIKI commands

christoph.pichlmann ([email protected])

As I have just seen(I read the digest mail a few minutes ago), the
characters were screwed up - sorry for that. I didn't think even those
were affected.
On the website they seemed to be OK...

I'm going to write up the names of the characters.
Original:
>i.e. =22=5Bi=5Ditalic text=5B/i=5D=22 - it s easy to use(being a
reformatte=

should be:
"(square bracket open) b (square bracket closed) italic text (square
bracket open) (slash) b (square bracket closed)" .

While that is more to write, it's easier to understand IMO - it's just
like HTML.
Though I'm a bit biased, of course, being a regular visitor of various
boards...

Christoph

Back to archive top level