tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 10 13:28:21 2004

Re: tlhIngan maH!

De'vID jonwI' ([email protected])

On Sun, 8 Aug 2004, Hakuohalakahiki Dei nucis naHQun El dios de pi=F1a wrot=
e:
>http://startrekexp.com/store/cart.php?m=3Dproduct_detail&p=3D767&q=3Dste_=
gi_030
>5368
>paramount Hol, wejpuH!

...Paul:
>So close, but if you notice, they spelled out "tlhIngan maH", individually,
>the letters "t", "l", "h"...  And then they simply capitalized the I and H
>by making them bigger (compare the last glyph with the third glyph, you can
>see they took an "h" and just made it big.

Actually, they spelled it "t l h I ng g a ng  m a H".  They
misused the "ng" glyph instead of the "n" glyph.

--
De'vID

Don't just Search. Find! http://search.sympatico.msn.ca/default.aspx The new
MSN Search! Check it out!