tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 10 10:07:06 2004

Re: Vegas

...Paul ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004, Bill Johnson wrote:
> reH be'Hompu' ngeD chech DItu'jaj
>
> That's what I was going for. Or:
>
> May we always find easy drunk girls!

> >Not sure what to make of this one.  :)  I think the biggest problem, aside
> from perhaps /chuch/ not being what you wanted, is that "easy" in the
> English phrase "easy woman" is not what /ngeD/ means.  It's an idiom in
> English, so it doesn't really translate.
>
> Ok, I can see that. What would you suggest for this particular phrase?

Probably cast with a /-bogh/ clause perhaps?

reH nungaghbogh be'Hompu' chech DItu'jaj.

"May we always find drunk girls who will mate with us."  Maybe even stick
a suffix in there, like /nungaghba'bogh/ "who will obviously mate with
us."  :)

...Paul

 **        Have a question that reality just can't answer?        **
            "Any sufficiently advanced form of magic is
                indistinguishable from technology."

Back to archive top level