tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 16 12:17:18 2003

Re: KLBC: QojmeH

...Paul ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003, Se'noj le'umaS wrote:
> I am wondering, if you would like to join the other team that just started
> (Me and ...Paul), in translating this. We are going to go through,
> translating the work a line at a time. We've only just started, discussing
> it via private emails, rather than on the list. If so, please send me
> confirmation of it via direct email. Or, if you don't want to, we can work
> parallel, and compare notes at the end...

Oh, yeah, meant to drop you a line, my week's been pretty busy, I haven't
had much of a chance to absorb the email you sent me.  :P

...Paul

 **        Have a question that reality just can't answer?        **
    "We must become the change we want to see" -- Mahatma Gandhi

Back to archive top level