tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 07 14:13:10 2003

Re: Barkley rur ghaH

ngabwI':

> > >{wa' ghot chaH Xindi ghetwI''e', Barkley ghetwI''e' je 'e' boSov'a'?}
> > >"Do ya'll know if the Xindi actor and the Barkley actor are one person?"

Quvar:
> >   {wa' ghot chaH'a' Xindi ghetwI''e', Barclay ghetwI''e' je?}
> >   "Are the Xindi actor and the Barkley actor one person?"

Some more, using {Da}:

   wa ghot chaH'a' Xindi Dabogh ghetwI''e', Barclay Dabogh qhetwI''e' je?
   Were the actor playing the Xindi and the actor playing Barclay one person?

   nIb'a' Xindi Dabogh ghetwI', Barclay Dabogh qhetwI' je?
   Were the actors playing the Xindi and Barclay identical?

   rap'a' Xindi Dabogh ghetwI', Barclay Dabogh qhetwI' je?
   Were the actors playing the Xindi and Barclay the same?

   Xindi Da'a' Barclay Dabogh qhetwI''e'?
   Did the actor who played Barclay play the Xindi?

   Xindi Da'a' je Barclay Dabogh qhetwI''e'?
   Did the actor who played Barclay also play the Xindi?

Of these, I think the last version works best.

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons

Back to archive top level