tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 23 10:28:59 2003

KLBC: jang pagh?

Sajatlh.

nuqmo' Sujangbe'? vogh jIQaghnISqu'pu'. HIloghmoH! jIghojlaH chay'?
logh chaq QIn ghunwI'... QIn ngo' jIchel.

Qapla'
  DIraHvIlov

I speak to you.

Why don't you answer? I _must_ have erred somewhere. Correct me!
How can I learn (elseways, how do I express that?)?
Maybe the mail program made some errors... I attach my old message.

Success
  Drahflow

> jIghojmeH QuvarvaD je Hoch tlhIHvaD jIjatlh.
> I speak to Quvar and you all in order to learn.
>
> Quvar, bIjangmo' jIbel.
>
> > Why do you use the suffix {-lI'}?
> jItlhetlhtaH.
> I am progressing.
>
> I mean, of course I _am_ learning, but I learn a bit everyday so I experience some progress within my learning. Is {-lI'} only used if the end of an action is more or less known?
>
> tlhIngan Hol vIjatlhtaH maH Hu' vItaghpu'.
> I started speaking klingon ten days ago.
>
> That's why I am always switching from suffix-tables to lexicon and back again :)
> And no, I am _not_ better in speaking klingon, I have not heard any spoken klingon yet.
>
> Qapla' Sughajjaj.
>   DIraHvIlov

Back to archive top level