tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 22 23:38:31 2003

Re: Opposite of -wI'

It does seem possible that the Klingon verb stem can have suffixes preceeding
-wI'.  Some do not appear quite logical.  About 6 years ago, Mark Shoulson
said that using both -lu' and -wI' would not work.

I can see that -chuq is a problem.  -neS just doesn't do much.

But, -choH, -qa', -nIS, -vIp, -qang, -rup, -beH, -laH, -taH, -lI', pu', -ta'
all appear to have limited possibilities.  I'd like to see comments and
thoughts about this for a while.  I don't see any reason to claim that they can work
at all times.

peHruS

Back to archive top level