tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 22 08:13:43 2003

Re: again: KCD intro, KLBC-questions

----- Original Message -----
From: "Quvar valer (Lieven)" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2003 8:43 PM
Subject: Re: again: KCD intro

> A friend of mine has extracted the scene from the game, so you can watch
with any viewer.
> I'll ask him where he has put this.

To Lieven,

I try to work with the Intro but I need to interrupt it. The extract could
be a very good help. Please give me the chance to get it.

By the way, I have three questions.

-In the sentence "nuq Daq Dochvam vilan" I try to find the word "lan", I
only get place. But this is a Nomen and can't be correct with a verbsuffix.
There must be another translation.

-Is there a difference between: "DabuQlu'DI' yISuv" and "DubuQDI' yISuv". My
opinion is, both are possible. One is more passiv, the other is a "he - you"
form. I am working to analyse sentences to learn the gramatical structure.
Needs "-DI'" always the passive form "-lu"?

- When do I have to use "-DI'" and wenn do I have to use " -chugh"
Is it possible to say " Dubotchugh" and "Dubotlu'DI' "? Which form is
correct? Or are both correct?

Thanx for help
KaIra

Back to archive top level