tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 21 13:54:08 2003

Re: again: KCD intro

Am 12.05.2003 21:45:56, schrieb [email protected]:

>This has frustrated me for years.

Me too. In the beginning I thought that I didn't know enouh klingon. But now after eight years of
learning, I still understand almost nothing.

>was involved in producing this game, I keep feeling that Gawron's

"Gowron" or {ghawran}

>the game appears not to work on XP,

A friend of mine has extracted the scene from the game, so you can watch with any viewer.
I'll ask him where he has put this.

>but maybe Quvar's transcript will be a good start.

I thought it would be, but nobody replied to it yet.

>> 'og lu meS qul
>> ro ba qa DevwI' So na jaj
>> wIv la ta laH chaH
>> 'oH quv 'oH puS