tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 12 14:52:34 2003

Re: again: KCD intro

In a message dated 5/10/2003 8:04:26 AM Eastern Standard Time, [email protected] writes:

This has frustrated me for years. Considering how closely Okrand
was involved in producing this game, I keep feeling that Gawron's
speech _must_ actually mean something, but whatever it is, it
has eluded me. I can't go back to the original anymore, since
the game appears not to work on XP, but maybe Quvar's transcript
will be a good start.

-- ter'eS

> Greetings
>
> Since apparently there is no transcript of the opening scene from KCD, I started to try to find it
> myself.
>
> What you see here is just what I *hear*. Most of this makes no sense, but that's what it *sounds*
> like. Some words were very clear, as you might notice. I hope we can start from this and get
> somewhere. That's a nice "listening-comprehension" exercice
> }}:-)
>
> 'og lu meS qul
> ro ba qa DevwI' So na jaj
> wIv la ta laH chaH