tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 17 20:15:36 2003

Re: Skybox cards

> Please do.  A little more research online came up with the rumor that
> SkyBox never got Paramount's permission to use the language during the
> show's seventh season, which may explain the possible lack of tlhIngan Hol
> text -- only decorative pIqaD.  (As to why SkyBox might have lost
> Paramount's permission to use Hol, I can't imagine since Paramount
> apparently had no problem with it for the six previous years.)

I have all the TNG ones, except for 32 and 33. All of them up to number 31
(and I assume therefore 32 and 33) have English, tlhIngan Hol and pIqaD on
them.

37, 38 and 39 (7th season cards) have only English and pIqaD on them (the
pIqaD is a very thin and squashed version).

I also have the Qapla' card from the Star Trek TNG CCG, it was the only
one they did in tlhIngan Hol.

So, if you want the tlhIngan Hol cards looks for:

SP1: Qo'noS wo' - Empire of Kronos
SP2: SuvwI' taj - Blade of the Warrior
SP3: tlhIngan wIy - Klingon tatical display
S7: qIvo'rIt pagh'e' - K'Vort class pagh
S8: Bat'telh (thats the Klingon spelling...) - Klingon Sword of Honour
S9: qaSDI' nenghep (Spelt like that twice on the card) - Age of Ascension
S13: tlhIngan qorDo' potlh - Klingon family values
S14: tlhIngan neSwI' beH - Klingon disruptor rifle
S15: tlhIngan may'Duj, qItI'nga' - Klingon battle cruiser, K'Tinga class
S19: QumwI' - Klingon communicator
S20: Ha'quj - Klingon sash
S21: Soj - Klingon food
S25: tlhIngan vaS'a' - Klingon Great Hall
S26: lurSa' be'etor je' - Lursa and B'etor
S27: Qo'noS - Klingon Homeworld
S31: Hegh bey - Death Howl

The season 7 ones are green with swords of Kahless on the front:

S37: Bloodwine (English only)
S38: Romance (English only)
S39: Opera (English) - Makes reference to a Klingon festival called
Hot'baval

Thats all the info I have on the Cards.

qurgh

Back to archive top level