tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 17 09:56:44 2003

Re: Much ado about nothing

Obviously, there are many, many companies out there who act with honor, but there are unfortunately way too many who do not.  If Amazon.com is willing to work with you and correct their mistake, then they are indeed an honorable company.
A lot of times, when dealing with corporate America, I remember what Worf said during the first season of TNG - Worf: "Captain, these are Romulans. They are without honor. They killed my parents in an attack on Khitomer when they were supposed to be our allies. They believe humans and Klingons are a waste of skin."

Jesse

Leah Levine <[email protected]> wrote:
Thanks for your help.
But to stop total confusion: I ordererd the right Klingon Book. The title is: The restored Klingon Version and the words " paghmo' tIn mIS - translated by Nick Nicholas" are on the cover.

It has the right ISDN number, but inside there is another. So the book is a misprint. Normally not only one book is a misprint, so I worry there will be more wrong books outside.

I contacted Amazon and they will send me a new one. Hope that that will be o.k.. I am not sure if they are able to find out if a book is in english or tlhIngan and have a look inside before sending.
Leah