tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 17 08:14:49 2003

Re: Much ado about nothing

> It has the right ISDN number, but inside there is another. So the book is a
misprint.

Leah,

I only know of this happening to a KLI book one other time. A single copy of <
ghIlghameS> contained a different book within its covers. It was one of 25
copies of the book I had ordered from the manufacturer. None of the other copies
in that order were in error.

So, two pieces of good news. 1) It's a rare fluke, and it's unlikely that
Amazon will send you another bogus book (though it is very kind of you to be
worried that others ordering the book might be similarly inconvenienced). 2) The
copy you have is, as a result, "highly collectible," and you might want to hold
on to it.

Regards,

Lawrence

Back to archive top level