tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 17 05:53:21 2003

Much ado about nothing

Thanks for your help.
But to stop total confusion: I ordererd the right Klingon Book. The title is: The restored Klingon Version and the words " paghmo' tIn mIS - translated by Nick Nicholas" are on the cover.

It has the right ISDN number, but inside there is another. So the book is a misprint. Normally not only one book is a misprint, so I worry there will be more wrong books outside.

I contacted Amazon and they will send me a new one. Hope that that will be o.k.. I am not sure if they are able to find out if a book is in english or tlhIngan and have a look inside before sending.
Leah

Back to archive top level