tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 12 05:36:37 2003

Re: Spelling of Sto'vo'kor?

Dum'er:
>> Is the proper 'translation' of Sto'vo'kor ...

DloraH:
>"Translation" or spelling?

or "transcription" or "transliteration"?  ;-)

DloraH:
>> >I've always spelled it So-vo-qor, but in the

Voragh:
>> Actually, we may:  {Suto'vo'qor}.  ...

DloraH:
>Now, did we ever confirm that this was one of the words provided by MO?
>The gloss in that book doesn't list which words are from MO.

Yeah, I too have the same question I'm usually asking: how much canon?
I've never heard of this novel, and I've never seen that word (I don't remember all words,
but I know
that I did *see* them all)

I've added it to my dictionary, and marked it as "not canon".

Until we know more...

Quvar.
  nuq Da qoH pujpa' be'?

-------- Ende der weitergeleiteten Nachricht --------