tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 10 14:24:38 2003

Re: lugh'a' mughghachvam?

Nice!  I understand that!  Okay, so...if there isn't a noun form of a verb I'm screwed, right?  Use context to simulate a noun.  But if that verb uses suffixes, putting -ghach on it will make it a noun.  Basically, I can't just make any ol' verb a noun, right?  Now my problem is, when, why, and how do I use suffixes on a verb that later I would want to use as a noun (if I needed a verb to be a noun for the object of my sentence, why and what suffixes would I use on the verb before I can change it to a noun)?  For your examples, SuStel, try not to use Type 7 Aspect suffixes.  I think I understand those from your example of /muStaHghach/.

Klingon Warrior
taHjaj wo'!