tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 15 17:04:28 2003

Re: In Re "Expansion"...

> qaS ngal-qaS <[email protected]> wrote:
> > As a further idea (he says with the radio on full-blast), why have I
> > not heard of any tlhIngan muchwI'pu'? I'd like to see a band or even
> > a compilation album that focused on contemporary musical styles,
> > with tlhIngan lyrics.

A friend got me a CD called "DUJ TVOQ TAH" (Actual spelling from the CD), by a band
called Kosmic Horroer, who I think are either German or Swedish or something along
those lines (German would make sense as it was the CD was bought at a convention in
Germany). I'm guessing they spelt it wrong (Especially with the old style writing from the
original Orthograthy. I'm guessing they actually intended the song to be called /Duj
tIvoqtaH/ but unfortunately the song is mostly incomprehensible, and any lyrics, if the
title is anything to go by, would be incorrect.

Back to archive top level