tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 21 16:30:31 2003

Re: In Re "Expansion"...

someone wrote:
> > As a further idea (he says with the radio on full-blast), why have I
> > not heard of any tlhIngan muchwI'pu'? I'd like to see a band or even
> > a compilation album that focused on contemporary musical styles,
> > with tlhIngan lyrics.

I've made a klingon version of Eminem's "without me".
But I'm not sure about copyrights with (a) klingon language and (b) Eminem's music.

Maybe I should just ask him, he'll certainly like it. Anyone got his number?

Quvar
aka
 "Klenginem"

Back to archive top level