tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 11 17:27:19 2003

Re: Klingon - Terminology Databases

>I am interested in contacting anyone who is building terminology or
>translation memory databases for Klingon.
>
>STAR is a leading provider of translation and terminology tools.
>I am interesting in discussing how we might build up a Klingon translation
>memory/terminology for our product.
>
>This would help newcomers translate Klingon, and also help share the
>language.

The problem is that the language is actually copyrighted.  So, unless you
can somehow get permission from Paramount (I think it's still Paramount
that holds the rights...), your project would be at risk of litigation.
Sorry...
||  Russ Perry Jr   2175 S Tonne Dr #114   Arlington Hts IL 60005  ||
||  847-952-9729    [email protected] [NEW!]  VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR!  ||