tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 30 11:29:11 2003

Re: KLBC -Pronunciation

----- Original Message -----
From: <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 3:43 PM
Subject: Re: KLBC -Pronunciation

> > I am working with the Klingon-CD and wonder why Gowron changes the
> > pronounciation of nearly same written words.

-  He is not really a klingon.  Nor is he a klingon language
> student.

>Oh, I thought he is as much klingon as the most of us.O´Reilly said he  was
very involved with his part and it was more then a job. From where you know,
that he is not a klingon language student?
Am I totally wrong informed? Please, clear me up.

Thanks for the tip, I will do! Hope the next qepHom will start soon. I´m in
contact with Quvar for that.
baHwI'

> The best way to train your ear... attend a qep'a' or Host a qepHom.
>

> DloraH

Back to archive top level