tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 31 05:04:33 2003

Re: KLBC -Pronunciation

ghItlh DloraH:
>The best way to train your ear... attend a qep'a' or Host a qepHom.

baHwI':
>Thanks for the tip, I will do! Hope the next qepHom will start soon. I´m in
>contact with Quvar for that.

T'Ntal tells us that the next qepHom will be held on the weekend of 8-9th of march.
Cost will be only about 15 Eu, because there's no beds and we'll make our Gagh ourselves. Then we get a chance to do our
jabwI'-game!  You only get what you order. No Klingon - No food! :-)

She needs to know how many people would like to attend, so plans can be made better. DaH pevang!

Quvar.

Back to archive top level