tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Feb 07 07:06:18 2003

Re: use of "KLBC"

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steven Boozer" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 6:12 PM
Subject: Re: use of "KLBC"

> If all you want to do is chat in Klingon, don't flag it "KLBC".  People
> will then not hesitate to answer you.

So I can get my {tlhIngan Hol} critiqued by anyone? (This is all I really
want. I do understand that the advice might be contradictory, but I think
I'm getting a feel for this language, and am, for the most part, able to
filter out extraneous info.)

'ach tlhIngan Hol vIjatlhtaHvIS *KLBC*vaD jIghel net chaw', qar'a'?

--ngabwI'
HovpoH 699638.5

BTW:
>nuQum ngabwI':

"ngabwI' communicated to us"?
Why not {maHvaD Qum ngabwI'}?
Isn't the object of {Qum} supposed to be the thing communicated (idea, word,
coordinates, love of chickens, etc.), or I am missing something?

--ng

Back to archive top level