tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 06 17:05:00 2003

Re: use of "KLBC"

nuQum nagabwI:

>When I send a message to "KLBC" while using Klingon, do I break
>(mis-follow) the rules? I've sent a few messages to "KLBC" while using
>Klingon, and no one's responded. I only want to practice.

If you want the BG to critique your Klingon, flag it "KLBC".  If you do so,
everyone is supposed to wait until the BG has answered your post to avoid
you receiving contradictory advice.  In theory, once the grammatical issues
have been addressed, everyone is then free to respond and discuss the
actual subject of the post, if not the grammar.  Keep in mind that if the
BG is busy (i.e. if s/he's working) or is otherwise offline, then you may
have to wait a while for an answer.

If all you want to do is chat in Klingon, don't flag it "KLBC".  People
will then not hesitate to answer you.  If you're worrying that no one will
correct your Klingon, don't.  Everyone's mistakes are *always* pointed out
and corrected!

--
Voragh                            "Damage control is easy. Reading Klingon
- that's

Back to archive top level