tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Sep 12 12:29:11 2002

New

Hi.  I'm also new, although I have been on the list for a while watching
i've not made myself heard till now.  I started learning tIhIngan 2 years
ago, then got so caught up in school that i didn't have chance to teach
myself.  Now that i've graduated, i'd like to start studying it again, but
I've found that the bit that i did learn, i have forgotten and now don't
even have a place to start relearning what i have forgotten.

Back to archive top level