tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Sep 12 10:48:34 2002

Re: Hi

> > The place is at a youth hostel in Saarbrücken, which is in
> > southwestern Germany.
>
> Very good, thats about 150km away from my location, I think it's
> possible to take part.

Dang, that's nothing.  I've driven farther than that for a gathering of fewer
people.
With 20 people it makes me want to fly over.

> I habe no other resources, yet. But perhaps I will buy other ones later.

KGT would be another good one to get.  (Klingon for the Galactic Traveler)

> I heard of a Klingon CD, but what's on it?
> Is it the same as on the MCs Conversational Klingon and Power Klingon,
> or something completely different?

It has 3 or 4 CDs.  Part of it is a game.  You and Gowron are in a holodeck.
You're playing the part of a young klingon, learning the klingon culture.
Throughout the game you can pause the game and click on various items in the
background and learn their importance in klingon culture, etc.  In the game you
have to make decisions; do you react as a weak human, or like a klingon.
The last CD has a language lab.  It teaches you some words; puts you through
some drills; and with a mic you can practice pronunciation (maybe).

DloraH, BG

Back to archive top level