tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Sep 12 10:18:53 2002

Re: Hi

> It will be held on the end of November, the weekend of Friday 29th till
Sunday, 1st of december.
> The place is at a youth hostel in Saarbrücken, which is in southwestern
Germany.

Very good, thats about 150km away from my location, I think it's possible to
take part.

---

> Do you have, or intend to acquire any other language resources?

I habe no other resources, yet. But perhaps I will buy other ones later. I
heard of a Klingon CD, but what's on it?
Is it the same as on the MCs Conversational Klingon and Power Klingon, or
something completely different?

Greetz, QantoH

Back to archive top level