tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 24 15:29:58 2002

Klingon CD-Rom [was Re: Hi]

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Jung" <[email protected]>

> > Do you have, or intend to acquire any other language resources?
>
> I habe no other resources, yet. But perhaps I will buy other ones later. I
> heard of a Klingon CD, but what's on it?

If you want a bargain you can pick up a copy from ebay,, click on the link
to take a look currently going for £4.99 (including other game software)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1383564505

> Is it the same as on the MCs Conversational Klingon and Power Klingon, or
> something completely different?

On the Third disc there is a "highlights" version of Power Klingon... and
the interactive film is the only all official Klingon film I'm aware of..
Directed by Jonathan Frakes.

If you want to by pass the Interactiveness of the movie there is a cheat but
to be honest like all cheats you loose.

Seller only wants to post to UK... If anyone is interested I'm willing to
act as go between... I think it's worth it.

> Greetz, QantoH

nIteb Qob qaD jup 'e' chaw'be' SuvwI'
A warrior doesn't let a friend face danger alone.

qe'San

Back to archive top level