tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 17 14:25:44 2002

tugh qaS qepHomwIj

**Apologies, if you see this more than once. My mailer is acting up**

If you're in the greater Philadelphia area (or you like driving to get there)
then mark your calendars and come to this qepHom.

Noon, Sunday, October 20th, 2002, taking place at Donato's Pizzera, 1851
Bethlehem Pike, in Flourtown.

Highlights of the event will include a walk across the street to the shopping
center containing the KLI's official post office box! Be the first on your
block to make this holy pilgrimage!

Come and speak Klingon, learn Klingon, eat pizza*, speak some more Klingon.

For more information, contact Lawrence at @215-836-4955. And, in case you set
out but find tribbles amidst your coordinates, the phone number for Donato's
is 215-402-0515.

RSVPs are helpful but not essential. I look forward to seeing you there.

Lawrence

*Pizza is not included, but the fine folks at Donato's will be happy to take
your money in exchange for their truly fine food.

Back to archive top level