tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 21 12:57:06 2002

Re: Tao Te Ching; Chp 53

lab Holtej 'utlh:

>>>Do you have a klingon dictionary in rhyming order?
>>
>>ghobe', yuQvamDaq potlhvam tu'lu''a'?!
>>No, does such a treasure exist on this planet?!
>
>mu' DanejmeH <pojwI'> Dalo'chugh, mu' wab DaSamlaH.
>
>There's a rhyming dictionary search built into <pojwI'>.

<pojwI'> vIghaj 'ach Qapbe'. chaq QapmeH 'oH chaw' vIje'nIS, 'ach ghaytan
vIDIlDI' Qapbe'taH. toH vIje'qangbe'.

I've downloaded it but it won't work. Perhaps first I need to register it.
However, I'm not willing to pay for something that may not work on my
computer.

'ISqu'

Get faster connections -- switch to MSN Internet Access!