tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 20 19:19:51 2002

Re: Referencing sequence and order in tlhIngan Hol

ja' ...Paul:
>Am I missing anything that might indicate relative position in terms of
>order?  We have locative-type nouns for "area above" and "area below" and
>even "area next to," but not "area in front of" or "area behind"?

You've been introduced to {tlhop} and {'em}, now, I believe.

>Any ideas?

You might like the analogy of {nach} and {tlhuQ} for the ends of a queue,
especially if you want to play with the somewhat anthropomorphic idea of
data structures as objects having access methods.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level