tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 20 15:11:46 2002

Re: KLBC: Phonetic Translation

>From: "Larry D. French Sr." <[email protected]>
> > Oh good grief. Klingon as we write it ***IS*** a
> > phonetic spelling! Just tell him it *IS* spelled
> > phonetically, then teach him what the letters
> > stand for.
>
>      How can I do that when I live 2 hours drive
>away and I don't know it all that well myself? For
>all that I know, I could be speaking Redneck
>Klingon.

Reread section 1 of THE KLINGON DICTIONARY.  This describes all the sounds
of Klingon.  Acquire (if you have not already) any or all of the following:
Conversational Klingon, Power Klingon, or the Star Trek: Klingon Language
Lab (you need Windows 9x for that).

SuStel
Stardate 2888.1