tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 20 13:25:53 2002

Re: Qov's sentences translated

First try in translations...

Gina knows that Klingons can speak complex sentences.
Qatlh mu'tlheghmey jatlhlaH tlhInganpu' 'e' Sov Gina.

Fortunately, if Gina encounters a fierce warrior, she will be able to
communicate.
Do' qu' SuvwI' ghomchugh Gina QumlaH.

She knows how to command the words she speaks.
mu'mey jatlh ra' Sov {how to}

If an Andorian kidnaps a child in order to demand a ransom, the planetary
defense force will rescue the child before the kidnapper harms it.
puq quchta'chugh {Andorian} {in order to} poQ voHDajbo', puq toDlI'
{planetary} Hub raD(not sure this is the right force) 'oy'pa quchwI'

Why have you not cleaned your room?
qatlh pa'lIj Say'eghbe'
I'm wanting to say Say'eghbe'pu', but I'm not sure that is right.  This is
missing something, not sure what exactly.

Back to archive top level