tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 04 21:01:36 2002

Re: KLBC- Second sentence from Qov's sentences

At 10:23 02-11-04 -0800, you wrote:
>From: "Qov" <[email protected]>
>
>Gina
> > > beautiful sentences.
>
>  I helped her slightly and suddenly she became able to construct beautiful
>sentences.
>Slightly she was helped by me and suddenly beautiful sentences were able to
>be constructed by her.
>
>loQ vIQaH 'ej pay' 'IH mu'tlheghmey chenmoHlaH

Very close.  Two things to fix.

1. A word order problem.  Re-read section 4.4.
2. I would add one more suffix to the last verb.  A suffix indicating a
*change* in "her" ability.

bIDoj, Gina.  qaqaDqu'DI' bIghojqu'.  yablIjDaj leQHey chu'lu'pu'DI',
tlhIngan Hol DaghojchoHbej.

naDev tugh SISchoH.  SISchoHpu'DI' SoHvaD mughmeH mu'tlheghmey
vIqon.  SISchoHpu'pa' jIvumqu'.

Back to archive top level