tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Nov 02 02:10:58 2002
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
HIja' and HISlaH was (Re: Chopping up words)
- From: 'oghwI' <oghwI@sgtwilko.f9.co.uk>
- Subject: HIja' and HISlaH was (Re: Chopping up words)
- Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2002 08:10:29 +0000
- Disposition-Notification-To: 'oghwI' <oghwI@sgtwilko.f9.co.uk>
- References: <email@example.com>
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.1) Gecko/20020826
>On a sorta related, sorta not topic, I was chopping up the difference
>between HIja' and HISlaH, and I think I worked it out (I don't know if this
>has been discussed here before, I probably look a real jIvwI' jay' at the
>moment). Is it HIja' is more for to do with information etc.? I think it
>might be, because it also can be "Tell me!". Any ideas?
This is something I've been meaning to ask...
What is the difference between HIja' and HISlaH?
Is it just personal preference, or have I missed a source?