tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 28 09:18:48 2002

Re: URGENT PROPOSAL [GrammarKLBC]

ghaytan Qapbejbogh Quv neH neH. meqvammo' not QInmeyvam DajangnIS.

Likely, they only want to collect Email addresses that they know are live so
they can spam you for the rest of your life. This is why you should never reply
to these messages.

charghwI'

> vIjangta'.  ghIchchaj bochmoHta' QIplaHchu'mo' chay' jISov jIneH
>
> I replied. I want to know how anyone falls for such an obvious scam
>

> [I originally had - bochmoHHa'Qo'ta'  for 'doesn't uncause to be shined' but
> I think that it seems more intentional the way it is now...]
>
> vIQleS
>
> PS, when I say replied, I only asked for more info. I am not giving out any
> of my own.  Apparently the scam is that they are going to ask for a payment
> from you to 'unlock' the funds or something...I haven't heard anything back
> yet...

Back to archive top level