tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun May 26 00:19:36 2002

RE: Help with a short beginner's class in Klingon?

> I have been confronted with the challenge to produce a small course in
> Klingon. I'll approximately one and a half hour to teach a class of maybe
> 10 persons something about the language, at a small Science Fiction
> convention. Theses people presumably know nothing about the language,
>
> Has anyone here hosted a similar course?

Last month at a convention I gave a class; designed for those klingon
trekkies out there roaming the conventions.  My unofficial title was
"Klingon... For those that don't want to learn klingon."
After pronunciation I gave them nouns, verbs, and short phrases of the
things I hear most said at conventions.  I went over an hour.

I could send you my notes.

DloraH, BG

Back to archive top level