tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat May 25 22:52:44 2002

Re: Help with a short beginner's class in Klingon?

Am 26.05.2002 03:45:59, schrieb Zrajm C Akfohg <[email protected]>:

>I have been confronted with the challenge to produce a small course in

One thing that I learned at my qepHommey I hold (usually with people who have no clue, or know little), is that
1. they remember funny things (the farm obviously behaves as an important brain ;)
2. they remember things they can use in daily life (Dochvetlh vIneH)

Just my first thoughts...

Quvar.
(Lieven)

Back to archive top level