tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 20 15:26:16 2002

Re: How fat is he?

jatlh marqoS:

>...to reply in English is to show disrespect to the >original poster's
>efforts to frame his or her thoughts in Klingon...

Hm, I never really thought about it that way... I've been on the list for a
while but I'm still somewhat of a beginner when it comes to actually writing
a lot in Klingon. Actually, though, I hardly ever get involved in
discussions about grammer, so I guess I hadn't really thought about it one
way or the other.  :-)
    --qonwI'

Back to archive top level