tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 26 14:41:36 2002

Re: adverbials with -Ha'

nuQum Quvar:

>Am 26.06.2002 18:01:53, schrieb [Voragh]:
>
> >   Hoch DaSopbe'chugh batlh bIHeghbe'
> >   Eat everything or you will die without honor. TKW
>
>This can be found on Power Klingon, not in TKW. jIbej.

So noted.  (It was listed next to a TKW quote in my notes.)  The phrase
also shows up in TKD (in the List of Useful Expressions IIRC):

   batlh bIHeghbe'
   You will die without honor. TKD

along with:

   batlh Daqawlu'taH
   You will be remembered with honor. TKD/ST3

So for those discussing the gradations of negative honor, we can add:

   batlh Daqawbe'lu'taH

   batlh Daqawlu'taHbe'

   batlhHa' Daqawlu'taH

   batlhHa' Daqawbe'lu'taH