tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 24 23:44:56 2002

Re: transcript was: Translating a motto

Is there/ does anyone have a transcript of PK or CK?  Something that we can
use to sing along to the tapes.  One of the hardest things I find on the
list is reconciling the written word with the [phonics?](spoken sounds). Q,
q, H, / k, Ch /.  I think I am mostly right, but it would be nice to be able
to compare the written with the spoken on the tape....

<precognitive answer bit>
I cannot unfortunately attend qep'a' or a qepHom because I live in New
Zealand.
</precog>

vIQleS

> Cf. the example from Power Klingon:
>
>    QaghwIj vIQIj 'e' yIchaw'neS
>    Permit me to explain my mistake, your honor.

Back to archive top level