tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 18 11:56:19 2002

Re: hello (BG)

From: "Steven Boozer" <[email protected]>
>    HeDaj yIqIm!
>    Track her course! ST5

This one was kind of so-so, because it could have been Klaa speaking in a
very clipped way:

HeDaj!  yIqIm!
Her course!  Pay attention!

That's how the actor pronounces it (not that I have tremendous faith in the
actors' tones of voice telling me important information like that).

>    jemS tIy qIrq. loDHom jIHDI' qIrq qun vIqImchoH.
>    James T. Kirk. I've followed his history since I was a boy. (MO's ST5
notes)

This must have been the one I was thinking of, because it is absolutely
clear.

SuStel
Stardate 2463.3

Back to archive top level