tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 17 22:05:26 2002

Re: the banned book / BG

What I intended to say was, "A warriors' business appears to be selling HetaQ's
book again." The point I fumbled so badly was that it's a business for
scattered about warriors (as in mail-order stuff that can be shipped to us
scattered-about tlhInganqoq).
What is the best way to make this point in tlhIngan Hol?
pIl'o'

> "The business of their scattered about warriors is apparently again selling
> HetaQ's book."
>
> ?
>
> If this is what was intended, then yes, you did it correctly.  ;]
>
> DloraH, BG

Back to archive top level