tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 12 11:45:09 2002

RE: Klingon Palm Applications?

www.evolutionary.net has a product called "dictionary"... I use it and
have converted my klingon word and phrase list that I had in a datbase
to it's format.  It's compatible with both PocketPC and Palm and has a
Windows-based editor.  The product is $18 and is downloadable.

Qapla'!
rItlhmoQSuvwI'.

Back to archive top level