tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 25 09:59:46 2002

RE: Klingon Palm Applications?

>Avantgo - With Avantgo I have all the Qo'noS QonoS issues and the
>Klingon song section from the Klingonska Akademien. I did have the
>Klingon Word of the Day on it, until it stopped working.

What?  I wasn't aware that it had stopped working.

I just checked the mobile page, and it's got today's KWOTD on it.  I know we
had some website hiccups a while back (my person pages are hosted at the
same place as the KLI's website), that may have been why it stopped working
for a while.  But it's working now.

>qurgh

--Holtej 'utlh

--