tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 10 00:03:26 2002

RE: cha'DIch KLBC rI' BG

Hi.
Just want to see if I interpreted this right.
-- choQaHpu' 'e' DanIDba'.  tlhoy jIDoy'ba'pu' 'ej pe'vIl jIjangpu'.
-- I replied forcefully and obviously I was overly tired.
-- You obviously attempt to try that you helped me

I think I'm close but I'm lost at the end, or the beginning, depending
on your point of view :-)

choQaHpu'
you helped me,

'e'
that

DanIDba'
You obviously attempt, try him/her/it/them

Tlhoy
Overly

 jIDoy'ba'pu'
I obviously am tired  (completed)
          The completed part, is that because he was tired and the act
of being tired was in the past

'ej
and

pe'vIl