tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 29 12:12:44 2002

Re: qep'a' plans

I will arrive at the airport at 3:45 PM on Wednesday.  If this is in
proximity to others' arrival, I'm happy to join up there before heading to
the hotel (even if it means waiting a little while at the airport).

--Holtej 'utlh

--
d'Armond Speers, Ph.D.
[email protected]