tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 29 11:12:48 2002

Enquiry: (KLBC)

I am new(ish) to this list and have been observing for some time and I am
most impressed with what I have saw. I am very interested in Klingon culture
and language and currently quite active in Startrek Simulations where my
character is Klingon. I was once told - to become Klingon, you must first be
Klingon! I can think of no better place to start.
My dictionary is increasing daily now and though I have not been actively
posting, I have been using some of the items posted in my attempt to
translate what was written. This way, I am begining to grasp the complexities
of the language. Before too long, I shall become more confident and attempt
the written language itself.
There is something though that I need to find out about - and this area seems
the best place to try. Have you any information of any kind in a ceremony
called the Klingon Day of Honour ceremony? As far as I can recall, it
involves the use of the betleh in some form of ritual ceremony. Can you help?
Thanks in anticipation.

Back to archive top level