tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jul 27 10:08:47 2002

Re: Adverbs, Adverbials, Whatever

>This discussion has all been a lot of confusion over terms.  It's
>clear everyone knows what he is talking about under his own terms.
>In my opinion, we shouldn't alter the terms used in TKD (though
>using additional terms for discussion purposes is appropriate so
>long as everyone understands them -- they should be defined clearly
>and frequently).
>
>SuStel
>Stardate 2564.8

majQa'!

i didn't want to alter the grammar, i just didn't know the difference
between english and klingon grammar terms (i hope that was my main
mistake).

so a our-klingon header can be a tkd-klingon adverbial or a klingon locative.

bye,

tulwI',
sts.

Back to archive top level